Salary: Depending On Experience
Date Posted: July 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 102539
Join one of the nation’s leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Clinical Pharmacist. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We are seeking a Clinical Pharmacist in the Sacramento Metro, CA area. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
- Evaluates medication profiles to determine if changes are warranted to optimize the member’s drug therapy and minimize the potential for adverse drug reactions.
- Recommends alternative medications, alternative dosing, or other modifications (including discontinuation of medications) as appropriate.
- Reviews therapy plans with physicians as needed.
- Perform interactive, person-to-person, telephonic comprehensive medication reviews with members.
- Works in a multidisciplinary team environment to develop and enhance MTM program and the software used to manage the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Do you have experience as a Clinical Pharmacist? If the answer is yes, then we want you on our team! Apply Today!
Specific Clinical Pharmacist requirements:
Area: Ability to work in the Sacramento Metro, CA area
License requirement: Active California Pharmacist license in good standing.
Education: B.S. or Pharm D
Years of experience: 1 year of recent pharmacy experience within a Retail, Inpatient and/or PBM/Managed Care setting. MTM experience preferred.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, Day shift
Length of Assignment: Temporary to Hire
Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check, client health screening criteria and drug screen
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
401(k) and deferred compensation programs
Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates