Salt Lake City, UT
Salary: Depending on Experience - Competitive Pay
Date Posted: March 19, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 131048
Join one of the nation’s leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We have an opening for a Pharmacy Technician willing and able to travel within the Salt Lake Valley. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards as well as legal and company compliance as you enter in new prescriptions and assist in the preparation of prescriptions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Receiving written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
· Establishing or maintaining patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
· Maintaining proper storage and security conditions for drugs
· Answering telephones, responding to questions or requests
· Pre-packing bulk medicines, filling bottles with prescribed medications, and typing and affixing labels.
· Cleaning and helping to maintain equipment or work areas according to prescribed methods
· Assisting customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information
· Receiving and storing incoming supplies, verifying quantities against invoices, checking for outdated medications in current inventory, and informing supervisors of stock needs and shortages
· NO CASH HANDLING
Do you have recent Pharmacy Technician experience? If so, this is the position for you! Apply Today!
Specific Pharmacy Technician requirements:
· Area: Ability to work in the Salt Lake City, UT
· Licensure requirements: Utah State Pharmacy Technician License – clear, active, and in good standing
· Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
· Years of experience: 1+ year(s) of recent pharmacy experience in a retail, mail order, long term care, or hospital setting.
· Schedule: Weekdays- Per Diem, Varies per Pharmacy
· Length of Assignment: Per Diem
· Pay: Depending on Experience - Competitive Pay
· Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screen
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
· Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
· 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
· Cafeteria Plans
· Free CE
· Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates