Salary: $ 17- 18
Date Posted: March 19, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 132111
Pharmacy Technician – Call Center
Join one of the nation’s leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician – Call Center. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We have an opening for a Pharmacy Technician – Call Center in the Tempe, AZ area. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
· Provide outstanding customer service to patients related to their prescriptions, such as refill requests, shipment status, billing issues, demographic updates, payment & invoice questions and other general questions
· Manages difficult or emotional patient situations; Responds promptly to patient needs; accepts feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
· Display excellent communication skills
· Makes outbound calls to patients to collect shipping and billing information
· Fields inbound calls from pharmacy personnel or patient to discuss or answer patient requests and/or questions and troubleshoot any problems.
· Operates the pharmacy software in order to obtain patient and drug information, process prescriptions, and perform other necessary functions on the system in accordance with the company policies and state and federal regulations.
· Receive a request from a patient or patient's agent to refill the prescription medication.
· Initiate or accept verbal or electronic refill authorization from a medical practitioner or medical practitioner's agent, and record in the computer the name of the medical practitioner or medical practitioner's agent and the specific refill information.
· Establishes and maintain patient and clinic profiles. Keeping information correct and current.
· Manage telephone calls from pharmacy and providers in a timely and courteous manner.
· Maintain an understanding of the clinical guidelines of MMM/PMC.
· Provide all relevant clinical information of a CDR (Coverage Determination Request) to the Clinical Pharmacist for evaluation as needed.
· Adhere to pharmacy established procedures and guidelines
· Participates in quality and patient safety initiatives.
· Performs any other job related duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Supervisor.
· Must be able to function with frequent interruptions, accept change and be able to prioritize tasks efficiently when faced with competing demands.
· Ability to understand the importance of and respect the confidentiality of all member information, per HIPAA Guidelines
· Time Management Skills: establishing priorities and accomplishing tasks in a timely manner.
· Team Work: ability to work in a team environment to create solutions to problems.
Do you have recent Call Center Pharmacy Technician experience? If so, this is the position for you! Apply Today!
Specific Call Center Pharmacy Technician requirements:
· Area: Ability to work in the Tempe, AZ area
· Licensure requirements: Must have valid, open and active Arizona Pharmacy Technician license. PTCB is highly preferred, not required.
· Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
· Years of experience: 1+ year(s) of recent pharmacy experience within a high volume retail, PBM/Call center, outpatient setting
· Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6pm, some Saturdays
· Length of Assignment: Temporary to Permanent
· Pay: $ 17 – 18 ,Depending on Experience
· Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screen
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
· Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
· 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
· Cafeteria Plans
· Free CE
· Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates