Union City, CA
Salary: Depending on Experience
Date Posted: July 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 132915
Join one of the nation’s leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Long Term Care Staff Pharmacist. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We are seeking a Long Term Care Staff Pharmacist in the Union City Area. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
- Dispense and verify prescriptions according to Federal and State regulations, dosage, strength, patient allergies, disease states, drug interactions and formularies.
- Provide physicians, nurses, and patients with therapeutic recommendations and/or medication information and when necessary to resolve patient issues.
- Assist in obtaining necessary information for billing purposes.
- Sign for receipt of medications and supplies delivered by wholesalers or other suppliers.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining controlled substance records.
- Verify and update Emergency Kits for accuracy of product, expiration dates, and general appearance.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of safety standards for the pharmacy.
- Attend and participate in workshops, seminars, etc., to keep current and up to date in healthcare and pharmacy related issues.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Do you have experience as a Long Term Care Staff Pharmacist? If the answer is yes, then we want you on our team! Apply Today!
Specific Long Term Care Pharmacist requirements:
Area: Ability to work in the Union City Area
Licensure requirements: Active California Pharmacist license in good standing.
Years of experience: 1 year of recent pharmacy experience within a retail, long term care and/or hospital setting.
Schedule: Graveyard, 10 PM - 6 AM
Length of Assignment: Temporary, Temp-to-Permanent
Pay: Depending On Experience
Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screen
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
401(k) and deferred compensation programs
Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates