Salary: Depending on Experience
Date Posted: April 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 133891
Rx relief is among the nation’s leading specialty pharmacy placement firms and is seeking an entry level, highly motivated, Licensed Pharmacy Technicians in the Palmdale area. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as excellent temp to hire opportunities.
As an Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards as well as legal and company compliance as you enter in new prescriptions and assist in the preparation of prescriptions.
· Receiving written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
· Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
· Maintaining proper storage and security conditions for drugs
· Answering telephones, responding to questions or requests
· Pre-packing bulk medicines, filling bottles with prescribed medications, typing and affixing labels.
· Cleaning and helping to maintain equipment or work areas according to prescribed methods
· Assisting customers by answering simple questions or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information
Retail Pharmacy Technician requirements:
· Area: Ability to work in the Medford, OR area
· Licensure requirements: PTCB
· Education: High School Diploma, CPhT, PTCB
· Schedule: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Weekdays
· Length of Assignment: Temporary to Hire
· Pay: Depend On Experience
· Years of experience: 1 year of recent pharmacy experience within an outpatient or retail setting
· Background/Drug Screening requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check, client health screening criteria, client competency exam, and drug screen